Taking place on 22nd January 2019, Government ICT 2019 will showcase the most significant digital transformation programmes and policy updates.
The event will provide insight as to how local and central government can incorporate best-practice, to assist ambitious transformative strategies and implement the much-needed streamlining of services. 2019’s edition of the Government ICT Conference is essential for enabling the collaborative approach needed to provide cutting-edge services across government departments, agencies and associated industries.
The conference, which takes place at the The Queen Elizabeth II Centre in Westminster, is free to attend for the public sector and registration is now open.
Topics will include:
- The opportunities and pitfalls of brexit
- Cloud utilisation
- Modernising procurement frameworks
- Real-world application of emerging technologies
- The power of partnerships
- Automation in government systems
Speakers confirmed for the 2019 edition of the event include:
- Peter Kirwan, Strategic Category Director, Technology Crown Commercial Service
- James Munson, Director of Digital Services and Technology, Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
- Yvonne Gallagher, Director of Value for Money, Digital National Audit Office
- Siobhan Coughlan, Programme Lead, Productivity and Cyber-Security, Local Government Association
- Dr Adrian Weller, Head of Artificial Intelligence, Alan Turing Insitute (Confirmed)
- Paul Maltby, Director and Chief Digital Officer, Ministry for Housing, Communities and Local Government
- Chris Ferguson, Director for National, International & Research, Government Digital Service
- Andrew Boxall, Technology and Communications Manager, Shropshire Council
- Alexander Holt, Head of CivTech, Scottish Government
- Helen Wall, National Lead, Government Digital Service
- Linda O’Halloran, Head of Local Digital Collaboration Unit, Ministry for Housing, Communities and Local Government
- Alison Pritchard, Chief Operating Officer, Government Digital Service
- Pete Schofield, Director, IT Development, Test and Operations, HM Revenue & Customs
- Harriet Green, Chief Digital Officer, Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Bob Brown, Chief Information Officer, Manchester City Council
To find out more about Government ICT 2019, head along to the event’s website here.