On Tuesday 17th March, the Mobile Government Summit will take place in London.
The adoption of Mobile Working solutions across all areas of government is a key policy aim for the present administration. When implemented correctly, mobile-governance has the potential to bring huge benefits in both the delivery and access of services together with significant cost savings.
The event will provide you with the information, via some of the leading expert speakers in the area, to allow you to put together successful strategies across all areas in which you work.
Key themes considered on the day will include:
- Meeting the end user demands
- Information security in mobile infrastructures
- Moving payments and transactions services online
- Raising productivity through BYOD adoption
- Technologies to boost flexible working
- Creating a more efficient, agile working environment in the cloud
Click here to sign up.