On 23rd April, the ‘Engaging Digital Comms Conference’ will take place at the Museum of London Docklands, London.
This one-day, industry-led event is for charities, nonprofits and public sector organisations looking to increase the impact and ROI of their digital communications.
The conference will cover the following topics:
- We’re Going Viral! Monetise the power of the crowd tastefully and tactfully whilst avoiding any backlash or negative PR. Find out about Stephen’s Story and #nomakeupselfie from Teenage Cancer Trust and Cancer Research.
- Social Media Unleashed: Maximise and measure the reach, impact and ROI of your social media activities
- Emotionally-Motivating, Engaging Content? Create compelling content to spread your campaign messages and win hearts and minds consistently
- User-Centric Websites: Cut through online and generate greater levels of engagement and revenue
- Formulating Digital Strategies On A Budget: Develop and implement powerful and effective digital communication strategies – on a shoestring budget!
- Proving Value, Impact & Returns: Measuring and evaluating the impact of your digital activities on the organisation’s overall objectives and bottom line
- Enhance The Online User Journey: Increase your online presence, enhance the user experience and maximise conversions
- Maximising The Impact Of Your Email Strategies: Winning design and content to give the private sector a run for their money!
- Harnessing The Power Of Video: Engage and inspire your audiences without breaking the bank
- Multi-Channel Integration In Practice: Implementing high-impact, multi-channel campaigns for optimum ROI
Click here for more information and to register.