The Digital Leaders 100 awards event was held on Wednesday evening at a gala event at Congress Centre, Central London.
The evening, attended by senior digital professionals from the government and private sector, saw Baroness Martha Lane Fox named as overall winner, earning first place in the 2014 Digital Leaders 100 list. Receiving her award, Baroness Lane Fox said:
“Thank you so much, but more than that, thank you to all the Digital Leaders because without you, I would have been much less good at my job!”
Digital by Default News would like to congratulate Baroness Lane Fox, all the category winners and the entire Digital Leaders 100 list, which represents a vibrant and exciting community of digital innovators from across the UK. Many thanks also to everyone who voted.
Winners in each of the 10 categories were:
Baroness Martha Lane Fox
– Category Winner, Public Representative
– Category Winner, Central Government Official
– Category Winner, Local Government Official
– Category Winner, NGO
– Category Winner, Industry
Get Connected – Post Office
– Category Winner, Digital Inclusion Product or Service
– Category Winner, Education Product or Service
– Category Winner, Healthcare Product or Service
– Category Winner, Start-up
– Category Winner, SME
– People’s Choice Award
Click here to see the final 2014 Digital Leaders 100 list in full.