Intellect is hosting the ‘Digital Tech Transforming Public Services’ conference on Monday 25 November 2013.
What is it?
The public sector market is undergoing rapid changes due to a raft of government reforms and this conference will:
- provide tech companies with insights to get a better understanding of the challenges and opportunities in the market in 2014 and beyond
- allow government officials to engage in a debate with leading experts and get a better understanding of how innovative and disruptive technology is transforming public services
- identify areas for potential collaboration between the tech industry and Government
This conference features some of the most influential speakers in the tech public sector arena and is an opportunity for you to shape the debate.
- Theo Bertram, UK Policy Manager, Google
- Russ Shaw, Founder, Tech London Advocates
- Brigid McBride, Digital Solutions Programme Director, HMRC
- Alex Abbott, CTO, NHS England
- Ken McCallum, Director, Information Economy Unit, Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Richard Brooks, Programme & Delivery Director, DSTL
- Jos Creese, CIO, Hampshire County Council
- Rob Price, Head of Digital, Atos UK&I
- Tracy Westall, UK Director, Public Sector, Scotland and CSI’s, SCC
- Mark Thomson, Director, Methods Consulting
- Bernard Parsons, CEO, BeCrypt,
- Georgina O’Toole, Research Director, TechMarketView
- Stephen Roberts, Managing Director, Kable
Why you should attend
- Market intelligence and insights – gain insights into the public sector tech market from some of the most influential experts in the arena.
- Network with buyers – build your networks and partnerships with peers, buyers and wider digital government community.
- Get your voice heard – you will have the opportunity to debate with industry experts and senior government figures to shape industry leadership on current and future issues common to all tech companies operating in the public sector market
Civil servants and public officials
- Access to innovation: The conference features some of the most innovative and cutting edge companies in the sector. It will provide you with exposure and access to innovative and disruptive technologies
- Digital government – rhetoric or reality? Debate and discuss with leading experts and get a better understanding of how innovative and disruptive technology can and is transforming public services